Lake Wylie Clubs and Organizations
Want to get connected with others in the area? Get involved with these clubs and organizations!
Community Interests & Conservation
- River Hills Lions Club - 803-631-3543.
- Lake Wylie Lioness Lions Club
- Tega Cay Lions - community service, support area charities. 803-802-8564.
- Animal Rehabilitators of the Carolinas-
Committed to the preservation and restoration of wildlife to its natural habitat through public education and the rescue, rehabilitation and release back to the wild of injured and orphaned wildlife. Call 704-506-1699 for info.
- River Hills Newcomers Club - opportunity to get to know others in the community and enjoy social events.Call 803-831-0736 or email River HIlls Newcomers for more info.
- Lake Wylie Red Hat Society - Women 40+ celebrate age and life! Call 803-831-5093.
- River Hills Women's Club - 803-831-2948
- River Pointe Women's Club - 704-588-8711.
- Tega Cay Angler's Club - fishing, education, local competitions, freshwater and saltwater. Meets the fourth Monday of each month. Check out website for Tega Cay Angler's Club or email David Siegel.
- Tega Cay Women's Club - arts, crafts, book club, day trips, cards, and outings. Call 803-547-0177.
For all of your Lake Wylie real estate needs, call the Lake Wylie waterfront specialist, David Coone
. David specializes in Lake Wylie real estate, covering Charlotte, Steele Creek, Tega Cay, Fort Mill, Belmont, and Lake Wylie.